Table of Contents:
- Our Commitment to Privacy
- The Information we Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
- How to access or Correct Your Information
- How to opt out of communications
- How to Contact Us
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information we Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Diztrac LLC website when you choose to share it with us. Diztrac LLC collects “Personal Data” and “Non-personal Data” and keeps this information completely confidential, and does not share any information submitted for the affiliate program.
Personal Data. Personal Data is information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. Person Data is required when you use register or create an account; set up a “wish list”; purchase products; request information from us; sign up for emails; enter a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion; fill out a survey; request customer support; receive a gift or shipment from someone who sent it to you via our website; or otherwise communicate with or contact us. We may also connect Personal Data you provide by interacting with us through social media or other forums.
Please note: any comments or reviews that you provide are accessible to all users of the relevant platform and may be visible to others or collected by third-parties, so you should use discretion when posting information and you should not post personal information. If you do post personal information, you do so at your own risk.
“Non-personal Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal profile; and does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We may use a variety of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, or other technologies to collect Non-Personal about visitors to, and users of, our website and interactions with our emails and online and mobile advertisements, and to allow us to keep track of analytics and certain statistical information. This may include:
- Analytics and Log Files – We may automatically collect certain information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, device type and model, operating system, unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access diztrac.com, software version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, geolocation, preferred language, and the domain name from which you accessed a Site or App. We also may collect information about your use of the Diztrac LLC website, including the date and time you visit the Diztrac LLC website, the areas or pages of a Diztrac LLC website that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Diztrac LLC website, your GPS location (if you have enabled location tracking on your device), the number of times you return to the Diztrac LLC website, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward, or click-through to a Site or App.
technologies (e.g., web beacons, pixels, ad tags and device identifiers) to
recognize you and/or your device (s) on, off and across different Services and
devices. For detailed information on the cookies we may use, the purposes for
which we use them, see below.
- WebBeacons/Tags – We automatically collect aggregate anonymous information through web beacons. We may also deliver a file to you through the Sites (known as a “web beacon”) from an advertising network with which we have contracted. Web beacons allow third parties to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us.
- Targeted Advertising – Third-party advertising companies serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about you through cookies and/or web beacons on our Sites and other sites, and then display targeted ads on various sites that you visit. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads, or, to opt out of third-party advertising or analytics, please see section “How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information” below.
- Social Media Features – Our Sites include social media features from providers, such as Groove, Olark, Disqus and Bugherd, Facebook and others. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Sites. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
The Way We Use Information
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. At no point do we store complete credit card information on our servers.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access and update all your personally identifiable information that we collect by accessing the “my account” portion of the Diztrac LLC website. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (provided it is no longer necessary for legal purposes or to provide Services to you). You may place a request by contacting our customer service representatives via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete all your personal data that we are not legally required to maintain within 30 days. Please realize that if you initialize this request while you have outstanding orders, those orders may be cancelled.
To opt out of Communications
- Email – Any subscription to various marketing e-mails can be cancelled by clicking the “unsubscribe” links in the e-mails, changing preferences in the “My Account” area online, sending a request to email@example.com. You will continue to receive transactional e-mails that are directly related to the processing of your orders
- Catalogs and Regular Mail – We may send you notices and catalogs in the mail. You may remove yourself from receiving Diztrac LLC materials in the mail simply by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising – If you do not want information about your activity on our sites to be used for tailored advertising, please visit the opt-out page hosted by the Network Advertising Initiative and follow the instructions there.
- Analytics – You may opt-out of Google Analytics by following this link.
- Google AdWords – Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
- Cookies – You may disable, or delete cookies in your Web browser, but doing so may impact the usability of the website. To block cookies, you can also browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
- Contests – From time to time, we may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or other promotions on our website. If you participate, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these contests, sweepstakes, surveys and/or promotions is completely voluntary, and you therefore have a choice about whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests; in those cases, that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personal data you provide through a contest, sweepstakes, survey and/or promotion with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
Other Sites Linked to by Diztrac LLC
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email to email@example.com.